Wednesday, June 27, 2007

'Spit'ting Headache!

Man, Mumbai people have some huge big problem swallowing, man...they sure wont gulp down their own dirty spit... be it the normal variety or the betel-nut juice stained variety. It is surely the most pissing off thing in my life, trust me.
Be it in train ticket booking queues, or from the first floor of double decker buses, or into the marine drive sea or the local mandir grounds... they spit everywhere!!
I mean, what the fuck!!... imagine getting drenched in betel nut juice spit standing on the road waiting for a bus, and a sheepish looking gentleman looking down on you from the double decker bus crossing by your side! Imagine standing in queue quitely and someone spitting right in front of you.. imagine going to do some puja barefooted, and finding the bloody road actually bloodied by bloody pan parag juice!!
I have actually told off quite a few people, anyone and everyone who has done that in front of me... in quite strong words, if i may add....and i urge everyone else to do that same.. please dont hesitate to tick them off, preferably with a defined scowl on your face about their horrible horrifying antics... i mean, aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!!!... i get the heebie jeebies even when i think about it!!....
I think I will start a morcha or something against these bloody spitters. Wish me luck!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Simba said...

look who is talking...a bangladeshi..
btw..u must be having a field day..runnin off to marine drive everytime it rains....i think spitting is far less worse than wht ur urges are when it rains

11:42 PM  
Blogger Shubh said...

Bloody, they banned blogspot also!! Now I am left with no avenues of expression at work.
DAMMMMIITT!!!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home